For our international client who have their European headquarters in the Netherlands, we are searching for a hands-on, proactive Service Representative for their Facilities department. The Service Representative will support the Manager of Facility Services and as such is responsible for the German market and corporate offices.
- Act as representative for shops, regional offices and corporate offices for repair and maintenance.
- Responsible for responding to calls for repairs and maintenance - one week, every two months on call basis, after working hours
- Collaborate extensively with vendors, suppliers and/or contractors
- Create vendor reports, deal with open or wrong invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Communicate with stakeholders such as the operations, finance accounting, procurement departments
- Data entry of new shops, relocations, remodeling or closing.
- Follow-up on repairs in the shops and offices.
- Coordinate the sending out bid / cost packages to new vendors.
- Review of all invoices before signing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years position related experience, preferably within a customer support environment in an international company
- Fluency in both spoken and written French and English
- Advanced Excel skills required, experience using a ticketing system is preferred
- Able to independently identify problems and define solutions
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to structure information efficiently
- Hands-on and pragmatic attitude
- Pro-active, very well organized
- Open to new ideas and ability to re-prioritize efficiently
- Certification in construction, facilities or technical degree is preferred