Our client based in the Amersfoort area are a global pioneer in life-changing medical equipment that offers an impressive and large portfolio of products that set industry standards. Their offices all over the world supplies medical devices to physicians in more than 60 countries.
- Assist in ensuring that effective and comprehensive Human Resources Management is practiced throughout the Company.
- Assist in planning and establishing company-wide human resources policies, procedures and programs with regards to staffing, compensation, employee relations, workforce development, legal compliance, benefits, safety and health programs as well as human resources communications.
- Assist in providing expertise and direction for the Company on matters related to compensation, benefits and human resources information systems.
- Assist in ensuring adequate recruitment, placement, transfer and promotion practices of the Company for current and future staffing requirements.
- Ensure that applicable social laws, directives and regulations are respected.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing human resources development programs throughout the Company with the aim to improve the organization of the Company and the effectiveness of the employees.
- Assist in planning and communicating Companywide programs that contribute to employee morale, commitment, productivity and effectiveness. These Programs include orientation and training programs for new employees, career development, employee assistance, service and contribution awards.
- Maintain the Company's Human Resources Management e-Synergy system database in order to ensure accurate and effective records and reporting.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and executing effective and efficient programs of sourcing, recruitment, selection and placement of candidates throughout the Company.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and executing staffing forecasts and strategies for all functional areas in conjunction with the Company and department management.
- Write and maintain Job Descriptions of employees, describing the scope of responsibilities, the major tasks and the requirements of their jobs.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and executing the Performance Review and Evaluation Program as well as the employee development program to identify development needs and development training schedules.
- Assist in planning and developing management training and education programs, including team building, conflict resolutions, effective communication and management development for employees from all departments of the Company.
- Handle leave administration and compile leave report on a regular basis
- Participate in payroll administration
The Human Resources Officer must have broad knowledge of and experience in Human Resources and well-developed communication skills. He/she must possess the ability to develop constructive responses to the Human Resources needs of the Company. Five or more years of Human Resources experience is essential as is a relevant education. Proficient communication and negotiation skills in both Dutch and English are essential.
€1 - €11 per annum + n/a
Human resources, recruitment, payroll administration, training and development, medical industry