Black Box is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications. Black Box is dedicated to delivering superior project engineering, technical support, and 24/7 customer service you can rely on for your most critical operations. Every day, our customers trust us to design, integrate, and maintain reliable control room solutions for broadcasting, post-production, stadiums & arenas, medical, air traffic control, oil & gas, government & military, and utility industries. Leave the tech to us and our comprehensive technology solutions will deliver secure connections, fast-response times, real-time collaboration and more.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
• Professional attitude, reliable, organized and accurate,
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills,
• Attention to detail, with strong analytical and numerical skills,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization,
• Fluency in English and Dutch both orally and in writing, any other language would be of an advantage,
• Strong relationship building skills,
• Able to cope with working in a fast-paced international environment,
• A self-starter who is used to work both as a team player and independently,
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust to changing priorities and environment,
• Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges,
• Ability to execute, and proactively follow up, strong decision making skills,
• Ambition, and a strong desire for professional development,
• Advanced Excel skills
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Administration
• 3+ years related experience in an international HR environment
• Experience processing global payroll preferred
Primarily Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide team member staffing support to include generating offer letters, administering pre-employment and new hire paperwork, onboarding and managing the termination process.
• Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences, and verification of employments for international entities.
• Process pay changes, increases/decreases, promotions, transfers, etc.
• May provide support to payroll if required.
• Assist HR Business Partners and Managers with special projects and supports business leaders on a variety of HR needs, including policies and processes, performance management, training and development and other needs as identified by the business.
• May provide support to recruitment activities such as posting, sourcing, resume distribution; may update the applicant tracking system to ensure compliance.
• Develop, run and distribute ad hoc and regularly scheduled reports.