We are currently on the lookout for an Inside Partner Account Manager to join our Benelux Sales team in Rotterdam and focus on both account management and new business development. The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially minded, has strong sales and social skills and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis.
To be successful in this role you shall thrive in relationship building while challenging partners to think differently about their business. As you will be acting as a consultant for our client's partner community from a diverse background, audience-centric communication, a good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Recruit, lead and develop a Partner Engagement Model and implement specific Partner Sales Plans, resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption, integrated offerings and GTM strategies
- Identify and secure a diverse set of relationships with key decision makers.
- Build, qualify and report on pipeline
- Generate revenue/bookings, license, subscription, services and new maintenance across all offerings
- Proactively acquire industry/ product knowledge across all platforms, applications and products to ultimately ensure quota attainment i.e. product seminars etc.
- Analyze competitive landscape, use cases, champions and frameworks to demonstrate differentiation and outline unique selling points
- Become a Partner ally by adopting a cadence of discovery and positioning with our prospects and customers to enable an aligned value offering
- Troubleshoot and resolve Partner/Alliance conflicts across the entire cycle from prospect to close
- Deliver high impact account/ territory plans and presentations through teaming with key internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Product Management, Development, Finance, Professional Services and Tech Support
- Engage in discussions to define business and technical/ product challenges, map these to our technologies and then overcome objections
- Proven experience of recruiting and managing Strategic Partners and can demonstrate C level relationship building
- Indirect sales experience in software and/or services sales
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure
- Fluent in Dutch and English