Expanding access to quality higher education to make the world a better place
Throughout our worldwide network of higher education institutions, we share a mission to make quality higher education accessible and affordable so more students can pursue their dreams. It's a mission we believe will help make the world a better place.
Laureate's network institutions deliver professional-oriented programs in a wide range of disciplines that generate strong interest from students and provide attractive employment outcomes.
We believe in the power of education to transform lives and remain committed to making a positive, enduring impact in the communities we serve. When our students succeed, countries prosper and societies benefit.
Do you have interest in consulting, strategic marketing or market research?
Are you looking to gain experience in an exciting international organization that is leading the way in online education and whose products help people achieve their dreams? If yes, then apply for an internship position in Category Management.
Category Management is part of the international marketing team for Laureate Partners, a division of Laureate Education Inc. Our ambition is to revolutionise the world of education, increase student employability and make a positive impact. We are the largest Public Benefit Corporation (B-Corp) in the world, which means Laureate is a certified force for good. Laureate Partners helps universities design, deliver, market and manage online degree programmes. What will you work on?
What skills should you expect to have?
- Perform analysis of global education markets and express important insights to recommend current and future portfolio offering;
- Research new segments and new markets to assist in the development of portfolio strategy;
- Conceptualize, design and execute market tests to evaluate new product offerings;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in marketing, product management and academic to further refine product strategy.
What do we offer?
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Incredible organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Interest in market research, consulting, strategic marketing, corporate strategy;
- Native or near-native level of English (spoken and written), other languages such as Spanish or Portuguese a plus;
- Current Bachelor or Masters Student in Business / Management, Strategic Marketing, Analytics and related disciplines;
- Availability to work full or part-time for a period of preferably 6 months.
- Working on multiple projects and seeing their impact on organisational strategy and lives of others;
- A work environment with a focus on your personal and career development;
- International, collaborative and fun working environment;
- Experience with a European leader in online education.