- Recruitment of international candidates within the field of IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Customer Service for opportunities with international clients located in The Netherlands and abroad
- Creating talent pools using recruitment platforms and maintain relationships with candidates
- Understand and analyse client's recruitment requirements
- Attract experienced candidates on the market utilizing advertising and social media (such as LinkedIn and Facebook) platforms
- Appropriately match, screen, assess and interview candidates to appropriate executive and entry level positions
- Conduct background checks and references
- Negotiate and finalize salary and contract details
- Handle queries regarding payslips, holidays and other contract details
- Administration and updating of database
- Participation at job fairs, open days and other activities and projects.
- Keep up to date with latest HR legislation (primarily Dutch and EU law)
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques
- Advise candidates on expat services and provide relocation information for the Netherlands
- International work experience required.
- Commercial personality with an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Proactive Self-starter
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to understand the needs of the applicant as well as the requirements of the client.
- Very good communication skills on all levels.
- Sense of responsibility and humour.
Up to €1 per annum