The Junior Project Leader is the internal point of contact for the company's customers and works closely with Sales, Finance and Supply Chain departments building and maintaining professional relationships with our client's customers. The Junior Project Leader manages the customers in such a way that an optimal balance between customer requirements and company's capabilities can be achieved thus ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Overall responsibility for processing and tracking of any customer requests, including price calculations, quotes, sample requests and technical enquiries.
- Responsible for administration of Customer Data in Project Management Software
- Responsible for Time Management and Task handling (Own tasks and delegated tasks) in Project Management Software
- Maintain sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with other departments, Sales Reps as well as with Customers
- Manage the assigned tasks End to End with little support & guidance from Team Leader
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information according to agreed CS - standards.
- Identify and assess customers' needs and deadlines to achieve satisfaction
- Develop and Maintain product as well as industry knowledge
- Take part in action plans & strategic plans
- Monitor requests & tenders and report changes to Team Leader and Sales Manager
- Ability to calculate technically correct product pricing (Routings and costs considered) incl. commercial double checking of market position of product
- Responsible for entry and time management for complaints of a technical nature (ie. product performance, raw material issues, ...)
- Responsible for the system update for first customer orders (=Trial order) like part code, pricing, etc.
- HBO level
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a B2B environment.
- Native level of German, fluent English
- Customer focused, service minded
- Proactive, hands on, ability to apply logical thinking
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good administrative (computer) skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We welcome applications from candidates with an enquiring mind, the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a small team.
Up to €11 per annum + n/a
Customer Support, Manufacturing, Project Leader, German, Technical