Our client is an international leader in global IT services. They are looking for a self motivated and communicative candidate to work as Logistics Administrator. This opportunity offers a friendly and informal working atmosphere in which hard work will be rewarded. As Logistics Administrator you are responsible for coordinating and facilitating all logistics and shipping activities.
- Preparing shipping documentation and develop relations with shipping agents;
- Following up with deliveries while ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Developing your own knowledge related to shipping cost for various export destinations;
- Improving and standardizing logistics processes in cooperation with the sales, logistics and finance departments;
- Preparing shipping quotes and arranging transportation;
- Interact with customers and transport planners with respect to parts and delivery schedules.
- A MBO/HBO degree;
- A fluent level of Dutch and English is necessary;
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Logistics;
- A team player with great communication skills;
- Eager to learn, pro-active and flexible;
- Precise, detail-oriented and capable to handle constraints;
- Be able to work under tight deadlines;
- Preferably living within comfortable travel distance to Nijmegen;
Up to €1 per annum