Are you a professional with a Master's degree and an affinity with manpower and data? Do you have experience with Tableau dashboards? If so, this opportunity might be for you.
We are looking for a Manpower Administrator who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Compilation and analysis of resource data.
- Control of the Directorate's manpower Analysis Centre- forecast, monitoring, analysis and control of all costs contributing to the Directorate's manpower rate.
- Development and maintenance of ad hoc and monthly reporting and analysis of resource status.
- Support in the management of the Directorate's resources and technical infrastructure.
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate's overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling.
- Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities, ensuring proper coherence and quality of data; participating in the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools, with emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning.
- Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates.
- Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at the competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes.
- Controlling the Directorate's Analysis Centre.
- Financial implementation of contracts, controlling and reporting.
- Development of reporting dashboards using Tableau software.
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large and complex data sets and have an affinity with manpower control.
- Excellent communication skills and be client focused.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player.
- Experience in the creation and development of Tableau dashboards.
- Familiarity with SAP and the agency's cost model would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is and asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Application deadline: Monday, 8th of April
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Manpower Administrator, Project Controller, Resources, Manpower control, Tableau, data, analysis of resource data