Our client who are leaders in the field of life saving equipment are looking for a self-motivated candidate to fill the role of Manufacturing Engineer of Medical equipment and devices. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving process performance objectives as well as resolving of technical/machinery issues. You will also hold the responsibility for assigned manufacturing processes and deliver improvements in quality, reliability, cost, cycle time and capacity while maintaining a high level of performance.
- Optimize manufacturing processes resulting in an improvement of process performance. Improvements include measuring capability improvement, tooling design, prototyping, flow improvement, ergonomics, reproducibility and repeatability improvements, process controls, reduced human dependency.
- Monitor and report process performance and drive improvements with product leaders, manufacturing cells and process technicians.
- Installing, troubleshooting, and upgrading applications
- Conduct analysis to effectively resolve process and product related problems which require an evaluation.
- Apply good technical judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting process development and qualification strategies.
- Responsible for the analysis and disposition of process related faults and defects.
- Oversees test, process control, and associated internal and external documentation and ensures updates are approved, released, and followed, as necessary.
- Efficiently work on specific project deliverables within a technical project team.
- Apply project management methods to ensure scrap reduction targets, product transfer, equipment installation.
- Coordinate the qualification runs and Engineering jobs with the Manufacturing cells.
- Responsible for technician trainings.
- Supports the new product development process, new equipment specification/design/development/validation
- Respect and follow hygiene rules and regulation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of related work experience in the Medical device industry.
- Mechanical, manufacturing or production background along with some electrical background is needed as well.
- Experience with MS Office and Project as well as Minitab
- Applied knowledge of IQ / OQ / PQ validation process
- Previous ISO13485 work environment experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Proactive, independent worker with an entrepreneurial approach
Up to €1 per annum