Are you an administrative professional with experience in office/front desk management? Are you a people person who enjoys interacting with different people every day? If so, please read on!
We are looking for an Office Manager for our client, a global software provider that offers some of the most effective and trusted developer tools on the market. You will be working at their office in the centre of Amsterdam, where you will be overseeing all the office's operations.
- Maintain office budget.
- Compile and present special reports.
- Follow through on maintenance agreements and contracts.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees' queries regarding office management issues.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Relevant experience in office management or team support. Experience setting up or developing a new office is a plus.
- You're keen on and really want to help people, create comfort and coziness.
- Hands-on approach to solving issues.
- Outgoing attitude and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English and intermediate Dutch language skills (minimum B1). Russian is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team.
- Six weeks of paid vacation (local regulations can be applied).
- A comfortable working environment with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure facilities.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
- Additional benefits including lunch, commute, health insurance, and language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 35 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Up to €0.00 per annum + negotiable