Are you an experienced Operations Manager with a "take-charge" attitude? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to build something fresh from the ground up? If so, this could be a terrific opportunity for you! Our client, an international horticultural specialist is looking for a Senior Operations Professional to join their team in The Netherlands! If you think you have what it takes and are up for the challenge, read on for more details!
- Manage the process for timely and accurate financial reports and analysis for assigned operations of responsibility;
- Complete financial analysis on new and existing business, new products and other cost issues (capital etc.);
- Plan, manage and direct administration of local employee benefit programs;
- Prepare and submit government mandated reports;
- Perform employee evaluations and assessments for continuous performance improvement;
- Develop and implement measures to improve production methods, quality of products, and customer deliveries through KPI's;
- Promote changes in process - automation, equipment and facilities which result in the creation of increased value to the customer, greater productivity, or lower costs;
- Lead the lean manufacturing initiative responsible operations;
- Works with the manufacturing/sales/marketing team/ RD team to set quality standards;
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met or exceeded and ensure all necessary regulatory reports are completed in a timely manner;
- Manage and control all purchasing for effective cost control;
- Establish, maintain, and improve the quality management system;
- Manage a preventive maintenance program to ensure OEE.
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Computer skills with an ERP system preferred;
- 7 - 10 years of manufacturing experience;
- Certified Six Sigma green or black belt preferred;
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English, written and verbal.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Operations Manager, horticultural, financial reports, analysis, benefit programs, performance improvement, manufacturing operations, cost control