The Customer Operations team is taking care of all requests coming in from customers (B2B & B2C) throughout the EMEA region. Whether they shop in stores or online, this teams ensures a high-quality service and an excellent customer journey. Our Partner Service team is mainly responsible for the requests coming in through stores and other partners and customer service is mostly taking care of our online requests.
The Partner Services position will be dealing with external and internal customer questions by phone or email for the German market.
Teamwork is very important and taking own initiative to assist other colleagues within whole team is highly appreciated. The ideal person we are looking for has native German language skills and passionate about customer care with a proactive and service minded attitude.
- Contact person for partners (mainly stores) in Germany, dealing all requests by phone, email and WhatsApp. Requests also include order entry, handling of complaints, and special projects.
- Order book management by analyzing the order status, availability and ensuring on time deliveries.
- Providing partners with product information.
- Support internal departments, such as accounts receivable and marketing.
- Monitoring current processes, identify gaps and make innovative improvement suggestions.
- Responsible for excellent service level towards the customers, internal and external.
- Assist other B2B or B2C colleagues when needed.
- Go above and beyond in service ensuring an outstanding shopping and brand experience.
- Communicate issues and suggestions based on customer feedback to other team members.
- (Higher) professional education or equivalent experience.
- Passion for customer care with a proactive and service minded attitude.
- Language skills: German on a native level written & spoken and English on professional level.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Great team player skills and support your colleagues by offering unsolicited help.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and a quick learner.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative and able to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Multitask, proactive and X-functional/discipline attitude.
- Experience within a similar customer care position.
- Experience working with ERP system (SAP) is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office functions preferred.
We are looking for people who: desire and can contribute and enhance the company's unique culture, philosophy and core values. Contribute to an environment of trust, mutual respect and fun. Have a strong commitment to teamwork and helping others. Are professional, flexible, energetic, creative, resourceful, positive attitude, detail oriented. Maintain a high level of personal responsibility, accountability, ownership and integrity and possess enthusiasm helping on all aspects of Customer Operations.