Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent available, who have a passion for space and/or space technology and is interested to join Octagon for projects at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, The Netherlands (ESTEC).
ESTEC is a driven and technically strong organization, which seeks further additions to their teams in highly qualified, experienced professionals with an open mind, who can act independently and have the courage to challenge the limits and deliver the greatest value.
If you have over 2 years of relevant experience and think you have what it takes to join the technical 'heart' of European space activities, let us know!
Please contact us for further information on +31 (0) 70 3249 300 and/or send your application/CV to #removed#. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Analysing, validating and approving all Agency payments to suppliers in compliance with ESA accounting policy, the Financial Regulations, instructions and procedures (internal rules) carrying out related financial operations and interfaces with suppliers.
- End-of-period adjustments, offsetting of pre-payments against progress invoices and vendor clearing, analysis of balances, clearing of accrued costs versus invoices received and other accounting practices related to accounts payable.
- Responding to queries from industry.
- Preparing urgent payment lists.
- Other ad-hoc financial accounting tasks as requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in a financial discipline and a significant period of practical experience of financial accounting at ESA or in a comparable environment.
- Very good knowledge of SAP and esa-p with regard to Procure-to-pay process and related procedures.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of other European language is an asset.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team within boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule.
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.