Our international client who are an international non-profit organisation is looking for a proactive Performance Management Analyst. You will work with large data, find trends, analyse the data and create reports.
The PMA Analyst is responsible to support the measurement and improvement of business and analytic processes to enable our client to deliver operational excellence and innovation for their clients. The PMA Analyst is expected to support the gathering and analysis of performance data, and ensure that performance reporting on operational activities is completed timely and accurately.
The Analyst is expected to help other units across the organization by supporting data collection, data reporting, conducting data quality audits, designing quantitative models, and presenting performance to various audiences both in written and verbal presentations. The PMA Analyst will help to define new performance monitoring, data visualization, and data analytics approaches to support operational teams' continuous improvement efforts. The Analyst will also be involved in the quantitative theory, visual design, and continual improvement of performance reporting.
The PMA Analyst is also expected to assist in mapping and documenting business processes, tracking Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and gathering information on how problems can be solved within the organization environment. The Analyst will assist during process improvement meetings and specific incident investigation discussions as needed. This role is further expected to support efforts to build a data-centric culture, ensuring that staff and managers have the tools and skills needed to use insights from data and analytics in their program planning, decision making, and organizational innovation, working with the PMA Unit.
- Lead the design, development, planning, validation, and deployment of internal and external reports, dashboards and tools using Power BI and Excel, liaising with the IT Unit where needed.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly performance reporting and data distribution for internal and external audiences.
- Analyze and present data in a clear and comprehensible manner (both written and verbal); and prepare analysis for ongoing and ad-hoc reporting basis when issues arise or further analysis is needed.
- Validate and monitor the quality of data used for performance management and analytics.
- Support operational Units across the organization with their data and analytic requirements and support continuous improvement activities.
- Assist Units in managing data, using reporting and analytics tools, and building a data-driven culture, through the use of performance analysis tools.
- Support the development of predictive models using machine learning or other models to improve advanced analytics and performance management capabilities to preempt performance shortfalls.
- Document and/or update business processes and manage creation and maintenance of SOPs, Policies and Work Instructions pertaining to PMA functions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, data science, mathematics, economics, engineering or other fields with a strong background in statistical analysis and or modelling preferred.
- 3+ years' experience with data management, collection, analysis, reporting and visualization required.
- Advanced computing skills in standard software systems, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. In depth knowledge of business intelligence platforms, such as Power BI, and Tableau. Understanding of SQL queries and programming languages, such as Python or R, desired.
- Knowledge of performance measures, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement desired.
- Background, experience, or strong interest in global health, logistics, supply chain strengthening, development and/or international work experience with donor-funded programs in diverse environments desired.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities desired.
- Proven effective interpersonal skills with client relations experience and an ability to work across disciplines, audiences, and in diverse locations internationally, including written and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability working as part of a team with a diverse set of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, work independently, and familiarity with a project management environment.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
- English fluency required including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading with the ability to conduct business in English