Are you a professional with a legal and business analysis background?
We are looking for a Personal Data Protection Analyst who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
You will support the analysis of data processing operations, data flow, services, applications, etc., and contribute to the identification of risk, risk mitigation in order to comply with regulatory requirements and ESA policies.
- Support the inventory of all business processes that involve personally identifiable data.
- Identify what personal data is processed in which business process.
- Define the legitimate purpose, for each business process.
- Identify any personal data not meeting the processing purpose criteria (incl. backups).
- Determine and document legal grounds for processing.
- Determine data flow throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify data processors involved in business processes.
- Identify by what means data is processed for each process.
- Propose amendments to existing business processes to ensure data minimization.
- Identify risk assessment and mitigation.
- Update templates to reflect changes.
- Support documentation, reporting, and monitoring.
- Master's degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent.
- Business Analysis and legal
- In-depth knowledge and experience in EU personal data protection
- Experience in analysis of personal data in data
- Experience in information systems auditing, risk, and mitigation of risk. Practice in Data Protection Impact
- Attention to
- Capable of manage confidential
- Capable of managing a large amount of analysis work-load in multiple
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.