£65,000 - £83,000
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Python developer, this is the role for you!
Join a Consultancy business that is thriving in the current climate! You will have to opportunity to work in any industry of your choice and take control of your career propelling it to the next level. This company is going to focus on developing your career and ensuring you have the resources available to you to make an impact on the business and strive as a Python developer
As a Python Developer , you will be working with a small team of like-minded individuals on an endless amount of data in an agile environment.
- Develop the backends of their core products in Python.
- Design and Code robust highly reliable testable Python systems.
- You will be deploying Machine Learning projects straight onto the market and witness it live.
- You will be working in producing applications using Python libraries.
- You will be building Machine Learning algorithms and models to create new data products and services using Python.
- You will be working in many different industries
- Stakeholder management.
- Build software according to best practices.
Skills and Requirements
To qualify for this Senior Data Engineer role, you will need:
- Commercial experience within AWS services including
- Strong commercial coding abilities
- Essential to have experience with Python, Kafka
- Experience working with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Scala etc.)
- Strong experience with streaming data processing frameworks (Spark Streaming, Kafka streams and Apache Beam)
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Remote working (This role is currently fully remote until further notice)
- Training Budget
- Competitive pension scheme
- Great progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.
€65000 - €83000 per annum