Develops and implements Quality plan for product portfolio, providing expertise in the areas of Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Design Controls, Risk Management and Statistical techniques. Will facilitate compliance during the product development life cycle and commercialization of new products. Collaborates with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Product Marketing to help facilitate the successful execution of the New Product Development process and launching of robust products. Accountable for all Quality Engineering deliverables
Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ: BBOX) is a trusted provider of comprehensive communications and infrastructure solutions. As a value-added reseller of platforms and applications from the industry’s top manufacturers, and a provider of our own line of technology products and services, we design, build, and maintain today’s complex voice and data networks.Headquartered in Lawrence, Pennsylvania, Black Box Network Services has the largest footprint in the industry, with 194 offices serving 141 countries. With more than 4500 Team Members worldwide, we serve more than 175,000 clients in every major industry sector.The Black Box Store offers more than 118,000 products to maintain your infrastructure, including cables, cabinets, racks, digital signage, KVM, networking, multimedia and more.In The Netherlands,
Black Box Networking Services is located in Utrecht
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Knowledge of Quality Standards- experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO standards (ISO9001), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) is essential
* Demonstrated experience in business process improvement Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communications skills, particually technical writing skills Leadership skills
* Competency in PowerPoint, Excel and Visio or equivalent statistical analysis and visual reporting software applications
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree. Science, Engineering, or related field
Relevant Work Experience: 8 + years
Experience in communications/IT product industry is preferred
* Engineering activities to improve customer satisfaction and successful achievement of company quality objectives. Facilitate Risk
* Management process in compliance to appropriate external standards and corporate policies.
* Responsible for creation, control and execution of meaningful testing procedures.
* Lead failure investigations for product failures encountered during the New Product Development process as well as throughout the product life-cycle.
* Correct errors in any of the suppliers who are providing components or finished goods to the production facilities by validating the specifications, tolerances, markings and agency compliance.
* Ensure Quality Engineering support of customer complaint investigations as required.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures