We are currently seeking a Recruitment Trainee to join our Head office in The Hague to support and add value to our recruitment team efforts. Upon successful completion of the traineeship, there is always a chance for a long-term opportunity as a team member.
Octagon Professionals is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 31 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and international teams provides flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
- Registering candidates and maintaining the recruitment database up to date;
- Editing CV's, preparing job descriptions and other recruitment-related material;
- Managing incoming applications from job boards, Octagon website, and social media;
- Sourcing/recruitment research for potential candidates via various sources;
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates;
- Preparing candidates for interviews and meetings with clients;
- Supporting senior and mid-level recruiters with other recruitment tasks.
- Human Resources, Psychology, Marketing & Communications, Business Administration, Hospitality study or other relevant study/background;
- Strong knowledge of online media/systems and Microsoft Office Package;
- Good communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude;
- Professional approach with a willingness to learn;
- A team player who can thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
How do we work?
We have a "work hard / play hard" mentality at Octagon Professionals. We host unique and exciting team events regularly to keep our team spirit strong. Yoga lessons, escape rooms, industry presentations, and special workshops for ex-pats new to Holland - members of our in-house team are invited to every event.
As a fast-growing company, we value the entrepreneurial spirit and stand by an open-door policy for input from anyone - Regardless of whether you're an intern or a highly experienced specialist. Everyone has the opportunity to make a difference here.
Here's what we offer you:
- A chance to make an impact in our fast-growing team
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for your input
- Professional development program tailored especially for you and your career goals
- Regular team events
- Opportunities to network with professionals from around the world
- Travel allowance towards your preferred way of commute (NS travel account, SwapFiets, or compensation for your petrol use, company car options)
- 24 vacation days per year
- Flexibility in working locations
- Our HQ is in The Hague, in the WTC, full-service office space (food, gym, hotel)
Do you want your work to make an impact at a fast-growing company? Apply today!