Do you have a passion for luxurious or sport cars? Are you a good sales person that wants to be part of a new and exciting project within a well-established company? If you also speak Norwegian on a (near) native level, you might be the person we are looking for!
Our client is famous all over the world for their innovative electric cars. For their HQ in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost (near Bijlmer ArenA), they are creating a new team and looking for Norwegian speaking sales support colleagues.
You will first get a 3 months contract (renewable) via Randstad and the chance to be part of a well-known company. The salary will be 16.83€ gross per hour (around 2900€ gross per month). No bonus structure during the length of the project. The company has their modern offices in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost.
- Assist the New & Used car team in all trade-in vehicle transactions in the assigned market / region
- Produce trade-in valuations
- Record information and ensures data quality in the CRM system
- Train all Sales & Product specialists on how to utilize valuation platforms and how to sell & position trade-in values to customers
- Report on weekly / monthly & quarterly basis exceptions by Sales Advisor / Store / Region ratios of trade-in requests
- In conjunction with the local Remarketing Manager, look for opportunities to communicate how to improve our ratios of trade-in’s and seeks feedback from Sales on how Remarketing can improve its service
- Coordinate and manage Remarketing partners and Wholesalers through use of service level agreements and Salesforce reporting
- Passion & strong interest in cars
- (Near) Native in Norwegian with strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Driver’s License with a clean driving record for a minimum of 2 years (mandatory)
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines and comfortable in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience
-Please note that in this role there are weekend shifts as well.
Interested? We look forward to receive your application with an English CV through our Randstad.nl website. If you meet the language requirements, we will get in touch with you within 4 working days.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment / Remarketing advisor / Sales / Norwegian / AmsterdamUiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.