Russian & English Technical Support Representative.
You must speak both German & English fluently in order to apply for this position.
Our Client offers smarter working, allowing employees to work from home 1-2 days a week.
The Technical Support Representative is the first contact for our customers with respect to all their questions regarding our products and services. The Technical Support Representative has the responsibility to manage these contacts in a very customer oriented, efficient and effective way to ensure that they are fully satisfied and the required solutions are provided instantaneously.
Answers telephone "hot line" and written or Internet-based inquiries from customers regarding company products for the native language region and depending on language skills for customers in other regions. Analyses problems with non-functioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action. Recommends solutions to customer application questions. Maintains log of problems so that recurring problems can be reported to product development. Generates sales lead when appropriate from those contacts.
· Discuss with customers (internal and external) technical aspects of product installation, operation and maintenance relative to sales and/or repair considerations
· Handle telephone interface using judgments to deal with those, which cannot be handled at first contact and escalate and follow-up appropriately
· Handle written customer communications in the form of email and web-chat in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries.
· Obtain accurate customer details and amend contact-handling system when applicable
· Generation of sales leads from these contacts
· May, in the future, handle customer video chat interactions in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries.
· Gives interface matrix listed compatibility info to customers on company released products.
· Handle customer product repair invoicing & assist in prep of customer service statistics.
· Check status of repair orders per customer request.
· Providing excellent customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues with internal departments
· Native language level Russian & English. Additional languages are beneficial
· HBO thinking level
· A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience;
· Good knowledge on Windows & MAC environment and applications
· Worked in a technical support position would be a benefit;
· Experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
· Additional technical certification is advantage
An attractive compensation package including a base salary, bonus, health & pension benefits and disability, and usual perquisites is provided.
If you feel you have the qualities required for this role, please send your CV in complete confidence to Simon Monaghan at #removed# or alternatively telephone 020 491 77 11 to discuss this outstanding opportunity further.