Are you passionate about sales and do you like working as a commercial employee for an international company? Is your Dutch and English excellent in word and writing, plus you have a good level of French? Then this is the ideal job for you! Are you ambitious, self-driven and love sales?
Our client is an international manufacturer of sanitary equipment with 10 subsidiaries and 6 factories. The core business of the company is the innovative sanitary and plumbing equipment for the whole house. It started as a family business back in 1977. For more than 40 years, it thrived and expanded throughout the world, thanks to their culture of innovation and the expertise of their talents.
- You will be implementing contracts with new and existing customers.
- You will be responsible for sales of sanitary equipment to new and existing customers.
- You will have to build and maintain long term customer relationships.
- You will be executing prospection campaigns into target markets to identify, qualify and cultivate new and existing sales opportunities.
- You will have a close cooperation with other departments (marketing, communication, sales administration, after sales department) to ensure a durable and profitable growth on the NL market.
- You will work from home but part of your tasks is to hit the road and visit the stores that the company has cooperation with in different locations in the Netherlands to seal the deals.
This is a full-time job and you will be directly employed by the organization (indefinite contract with a trial period)! The salary is 3450 € gross per month, based on 40 hours/5 days per week (full-time). Additionally, you will be offered a lease car with all the expenses compensated. Finally, as this is a new role, you will have the opportunity to create and develop this job and market.
- You have at least 2 years in a sales positions, including knowledge of tasks in cold calling, negociation
- You speak Dutch and English on a native or near-native level, and good French (level B1-B2).
- You are a team player and have excellent time management and communication skills.
- You are a good problem solver.
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You are flexible, proactive and accurate.
- You are already living in the Netherlands and will be available to start beginning of September.
Interested? Don’t miss the chance to apply to this great job opportunity!
Please apply directly to this vacancy via our site and send us your CV in English.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
Please note that we will not respond upon your application if you don’t meet the above-mentioned requirements. Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.