Are you an enthusiastic sales professional looking to develop your career in the European headquarters of an automotive company? Do you have prior experience with leasing OR recreational vehicles? If so, please read further.
Our client, a well-known Japanese automotive producer, is looking for a Business Development/ Sales executive for their recreational vehicles division located in Schiphol-Rijk.
- Manage, coordinate, analyse, monitor and report results of Low speed Light Vehicles (LLV) & Powered Products (PP) businesses for assigned areas using the Medium Term Planning (MTP), budgets and business plans as guidelines.
- Propose, initiate and coordinate company's actions to meet targets as set out in the MTP, budgets and business plans.
- Gather, analyse and report all relevant market- and business information of the assigned product line up. Act as main window to all stakeholders within the company with regards to overall sales results of LLV and PP products.
- Gather, analyse, provide and report standardized market data together with distributors in order to contribute to the realisation of the MTP and marketing plan for the business unit;
- Collect, analyse and report feedback from distributors on competitor activity and marketing & sales activities to initiate necessary actions for each individual market;
- Formulate an annual sales budget based upon the MTP;
- Support distributors to achieve their and company targets;
- Identify opportunities together with distributors to increase market share;
- Implement, roll out and maintain a European and differentiating dealer network strategy.
- Bachelor degree level, through education or working experience;
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience;
- Experience in related fields, golf sport and leasing, is a preference;
- Excellent communication and organization skills in an international environment;
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills;
- Strategical, analytical and methodical thinking;
- Pro-active and persevering attitude;
- Operational and customer centric attitude with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Available to travel 30-50% of the time;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment: 13th month payment, Travel allowance, Holiday allowance, Additional leave days, Bonus, Mobile & Laptop;
- First contract will be a temporary contract, with the intention to extend or offer an indefinite contract;
- Additional benefits: Staff bike program, License support program, Staff discount on products.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Sales, Business Development, leasing, recreational vehicles