Are you a commercially minded native Korean professional willing to make the next step in your career? Would you be interested in a role in a well-esteemed international legal organization where you will be solely in charge of all business development activities and together will a team of lawyers become a reliable local business partner to the Korean community in the country. If so, please continue to read.
Our client, a leading Benelux law firm, delivering high-quality tax advice and legal services in nearly all legal fields, is looking for a native Korean Sales associate for their Asia desk in Amsterdam. The company offers a multicultural workplace where people of all backgrounds and cultures work together and thrive, excellent learning opportunities, and a competitive remuneration package.
- New client acquisition and growth on existing accounts to help achieve market revenue goals;
- Research of prospect clients, opportunity identification, and stakeholder management to reach decision-makers;
- Uncover client needs and communicate acquired market information to the lawyers;
- Develop and attend local events and actively work to develop and maintain a robust professional network;
- Create all Korean desk sales activities and client information within the CRM;
- Translate client requests and legal responses when needed;
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets/goals.
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree; Law would be an advantage, but not a must;
- Native speaker in Korean and excellent command of English;
- 2 + years of previous business development in professional services preferred;
- Commercial feeling; willingness to participate in seminars, client visits, and other business development activities;
- Drive and entrepreneurial spirit to develop the client base, grow the company and exceed sales targets;
- Track record of working in a team-based environment that requires collaboration to be successful;
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities;
- Being creative about ways to reach clients in the COVID-19 environment;
- Flexibility to travel (safely within COVID-19 travel restrictions).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Korean desk, sales associate, legal firm, lawyer, law, tax, client, Asia, account manager, sales representative, business development, Amsterdam,