Are you an analytical and customer-centric sales professional with experience in the automotive industry? Are you willing to go the extra mile to advance your career in the EU headquarters of a leading global automotive brand? If yes, continue reading.
Our client, a well-known Japanese automotive producer is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their powered two-wheeler division located in Schipol-Rijk.
- Manage, coordinate, analyze, monitor, and report results of Recreational Vehicles (RV) products businesses for assigned areas using the Medium Term Planning (MTP), budgets, and business plans as guidelines.
- Propose, initiate, and coordinate actions to meet targets as set out in the MTP, budgets, and business plans.
- Gather, analyze, and report all relevant market- and business information of the assigned product line up.
- Act as the main window to all stakeholders within with regards to overall sales results of RV products.
- Gather, analyze, provide and report standardized market data together with our distributors in order to contribute to the realization of the MTP and marketing plan for our ATV and ROV business;
- Collect, analyze and report feedback from distributors on competitor activity and marketing & sales activities to initiate necessary actions for each individual market;
- Formulate an annual sales budget based upon the MTP;
- Support distributors to achieve their and our targets;
- Identify opportunities together with distributors to increase the company`s market share;
- Develop and maintain a European and differentiating dealer network strategy.
- Bachelor degree level, through education or working experience;
- At least 3 years of sales experience;
- Excellent communication and organization skills in an international environment;
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills;
- Strategical, analytical and methodical thinking;
- Pro-active and persevering attitude;
- Operational and customer-centric attitude with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment: 13th-month payment, Travel allowance, Holiday allowance, Additional leave days, Bonus, Mobile & Laptop;
- The first contract will be a temporary contract, with the intention to extend or offer an indefinite contract;
- Additional benefits: staff bike program, license support program, staff discount on products.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.