Are you an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic leader with experience in sales? If so, please keep reading.
Our client specializes in the supply of innovative technologies for detection, identification and monitoring of Hazardous materials to the military, first responder, Security and Health and Safety markets is looking for a Sales Manager in the Benelux region.
If you are interested in the role, please read below and apply now.
- Implement and input the Sales Strategy to reach the agreed financial and strategic goals.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Ensures up-to-date records are maintained.
- Attend Sales meetings and interact with other departments as required.
- Work closely with colleagues and Principles to gain an understanding of the markets.
- Seek and close new business opportunities within those markets.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Take personal responsibility for generating revenue from a portfolio of accounts in multiple market areas in order to exceed pre-set targets.
- Duties will include specific account planning and business development, trip planning, and sales planning.
- UK travel and overnight stay.
- Degree or related professional qualification preferred.
- Tenacity to ensure the willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information.
- Demonstrate a track record in successfully dealing and selling technical products.
- Excellent meeting and presentation skills with the ability to work autonomously to deadlines.
- A technical and consultative selling style is paramount.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English is a requirement of the role.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 35 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.