An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our international clients. As Sales Representative for their Benelux region, you will have demonstrated the ability to seek out and generate profitable sales opportunities by interpreting the requirements of customers and potential customers. Be able to provide the interface between the company and its customers to drive optimal sales.
A good level of technical knowledge and understanding is required to competently sell the company's products and respond effectively to customer queries.
- Working from your own home office, you will stablish and maintain regular contact with customers and potential customers.
- Win and manage territory business, by translating customer's pressure sensitive material requirements into a sustainable business opportunity
- Make service and or follow up calls as well as prospecting new business opportunities. And within company boundaries, answer inquiries, quote and negotiate price.
- Educate customers in our varied product lines and unique strengths through presentations, data sheets, articles and product samples.
- Attend sales meetings, trade related associations or society meetings, plan openings, plant tours and trade shows as required.
- Effective territory management, best use of time and resources. On time submission of customer visit reports, expense forms, input for PDR meetings, monthly updating TAP's and providing forecast at least bi-annually
- Monitor activity of accounts; provide early warning of any financial, personnel and marketing changes. Analysis of competitive behaviour
- Attend sales meetings, trade related association or society meetings, plan openings, plant tours and trade shows as required.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- European exposure within a sales environment
- Ability to work remotely and independently from your own home office
- Excellent level of English and preferably Dutch or French language skills
- Ability to travel extensively. Valid Drivers Licence required
- Acts with Integrity at all times
- Good technical knowledge and affinity
Up to €1 per annum