Are you a true sales professional, with a passion for electronics and IT? Do you have experience in B2B and account management? Our client, an IT security distributor, is currently looking for a new team member to join their office in Amsterdam. If you are interested in taking a new step in your career and joining an international organization devoted to develop their employees, apply now!
Your main responsibilities:
- Account management of prospective German customers;
- Cultivation of new B to B customers (mainly other European countries);
- Sales activities for existing distributors and customers, which will include periodical visits outside of the Netherlands;
- Handling orders, sales, deliveries, billing, etc.;
- Inventory management including ordering products and sub-components, etc.;
- Periodical reporting of sales activities (CRM, Biz trip report and monthly report).
- Collecting accounts receivable;
- Credit management;
- Troubleshooting of problems occurred at end-users;
- Reception contact of defective products;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Technical or related field;
- 3+ years of experience in sales and account management;
- Experience in corporate sales activities (B2B);
- Sales experience in electronic devices or IT (computer hardware) is preferred;
- Fluency in English and German; Dutch is also preferred;
- Ability and willingness to travel 20% of the time;
- Familiarity with electronic devices and having knowledge of products such as Industrial PC's, Industrial I/O Card for Data Acquisition Control and IoT/M2M Devices is a great advantage.
Ready for this challenging opportunity? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
it, electronics, english, german, japan, japanese, crm