Our Client is an international provider of innovative solutions for corporate travel payment. About 1,300 employees support more than 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. Their long-time experience make them a competent and reliable partner in all matters relating to Business Travel Management. Their continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of their employees. They are the ones that keep up and promote high standards.
Do you want to be part of this great, international team? Then read on!
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment currently has a role as Sales Support Coordinator available. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the national sales team by providing support for al sales requirement as well as takes the responsibility for SME handling.
Furthermore you will:
- Support the Sales and Account Managers in their daily tasks
- Independently advise customers and prospects on products and create upsell opportunities
- Prepare and follow-up of (additional) product contracts sent to prospects and customers
- Implement and support (new) customers from signature to card set-up
- Pro-actively monitor statements, preventing issues and/or coordinating resolution of data problems
- Handle limit management related queries
- Handle Account/Customer termination further to customer’s request
- Reactive Sales & Account management duties for unmanaged accounts
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of processes
A direct contract of minimum 7 months to start with and a salary (depending on experience) between €2400 and €2800.Flexible working times, flat hierarchies and varied work on innovative projects create an ideal environment for your personal success.
- Qualification at graduate level (e.g. Bachelor Degree) in commercial business or a field related to Business Travel Management.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field
- Experience in the travel and/or credit card industry is preferred
- Sales/ Commercial experience is highly preferred
- Excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills and the ability to multi-task, priorities and manage workloads. Must be able to operate efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intercultural networking and relationship skills, ability to work with virtual teams
- High level of corporate awareness, excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills
- Fluent verbal and written in Dutch and English additionally your speak French and/or Swedish and/or Danish
- Self motivated personality who works great independent but also within a team, shows an outstanding commitment, dependability
Do you accept the challenge? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are only taking candidates into procedure that meet the requirements for this position.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.