- Be in charge to manage the sales order fulfillment process, from order creation all the way down to the customer receipt, ensuring we deliver upon expectations and within the agreed time frame, cost and quality targets.
- Work closely with sales agents, customers and logistics team to ensure that fulfillment warehouses have the proper routing guides, packaging and labeling specifications.
- Proactively manage and resolve order delivery issues, including coordinating relabeling and repackaging requirements while communicating with to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage wholesale post-delivery customer service and product returns.
- Manage the shipping schedules, including any replenishment programs, for major customers.
- Assist with AR/customer credit related matters to ensure all orders ship on time.
- Interface with 3rd party warehouses if required.
- Manage and organize sales order tracking and inventory reports.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Wholesale Order Management.
- (near) native German speaker and a fluent level of the English language.
- Experienced in working with SAP and Excel.
- A good communicator that enjoys interacting with sales agents and customers.
- Proactive, well organized, enthusiastic and a team player.
- A strong problem-solver with analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
Up to £1 per annum