Are you an experienced Senior Advisor with a background in the petrochemical industry? Are you confident and competent, with significant experience advising CEOs on strategic objectives? Our client, an established Petrochemical Corporation, is looking for a seasoned Senior Advisor to the CEO at their global headquarters in Qatar.
- Advise the CEO on the performance and future opportunities of company;
- Assess, review and summarize, based on board assignment, key business divisions and submit objective views enabling the CEO engaging in long term strategic decisions;
- Assist CEO in reviewing Company's and business division's strategic objectives and suggesting changes wherever needed;
- Assist and support the CEO in managing risk, contingency planning and suggest alternate methods of transferring risks;
- Contribute in developing effective governance and assurance framework and in setting up corporate governance policies;
- Serve as primary liaison between CEO and Executive Team;
- Support Executive Team in the development and follow-up on implementation of effective governance & business control framework for respective business divisions;
- Summarize; customize reports, MI and all communications for CEOs review;
- Participate in all Executive level meetings for administering MOMs, memos;
- Support CEO in assessing commercial issues, developing contractual frameworks and strategies and support local business plans;
- Assist CEO in preparing necessary communication to all stakeholders, as required.
- Master's Degree in Administration / Finance or Accounting from a recognized university, professional certification such as CPA/ CA is preferable
- 15+ years of international experience in global, regional and country specific contexts preferably gained from large multinational companies with Marketing, Operations, Finance and Commercial exposure, preferably in Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical industry;
- Knowledge and working experience in commercial law and international taxation practices;
- Experience in managing significant business re-engineering projects;
- Knowledge and working experience in Commercial negotiations particularly in new business developments;
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting and forecasting, cost accounting and financial management, Governance, Risk & Assurance practices;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience solving complex problems independently;
- Excellent Computer Skills - (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Advisor, petrochemical industry, strategic objectives, risk management, corporate governance policies, Master Degree in Administration, Finance, Accounting, business development