Senior Credit Risk Modeller
€75000 - €100000
Make a change!
As a Senior Credit Risk Modeller, you will be joining and organisation that is striving for change and empowers people to manage their data with confidence. If you want to make a change top you career branch out within the Credit Risk domain, this is the opportunity that you should seize.
Your role will be both technical and commercial. As Senior Credit Risk Modeller you will have a vital role to play in this client facing and technical role. You will be required to develop complex Credit Risk models using state of art tools.
- You will have full responsibility for the delivery and management of customers through Analytic and Strategic project.
- You will need to monitor credit risk portfolios and implement credit risk models using Python, SAS and SQL.
- You will be validating and developing both IFRS9 models and Scoring models.
- You will have a key role to play in client engagement.
- You will also mentor Junior Credit risk analytical consultants.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Credit Risk Analytics or Model Development or Validation experience.
- Relevant education on MSc or PhD (statistics, mathematics, economics or similar).
- Experience in regulatory consultancy projects, credit risk portfolio analysis, credit scoring or credit risk underwriting.
- Suitable knowledge in the Basel Accord and IFRS9.
- Strong experience in data manipulation/modelling and knowledge of statistical packages (SAS, SQL, R, Python).
- Confidence communicating effectively and concisely to a variety of departments and senior members of the team.
- €80,000 - €100,000 Competitive Salary.
- A good pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Travel/ Training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.
€75000 - €100000 per annum