SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
€90 000 - €120 000
Are you looking for a New Challenge?!
At the core of the company's product is its data, making data science the engine of the product.
You will build the most efficient and cohesive dataset about businesses in the World.
In that pursuit, you will Create and build experiments to extract signals from large amounts of data sources, design and develop tooling to make teams more effective.
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will find innovative solutions to problems in statistics and also experiment design and distributed machine learning (we use Python libraries and Spark extensively)
- You will be expected to set high personal standards for the research design to increase iteration speed and ensure accuracy and reproducibility of results
- You will develop state-of-art techniques to detect and experiment anomalies in the data, to improve the product
Your Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a MSc or PhD level in Stem subject.
- Proven Knowledge in the implementation of Machine Learning and advanced statistical techniques (Spark).
- Strong commercial experience with Python and a proficient knowledge of Python.
- Cloud experience in AWS, Java, SQL
- Excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a scale-up.
- €90000 - €12000 Competitive Salary.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Performance Bonus.
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.
€90000 - €120000 per annum