Senior Data Scientist
€70000 - €75000
Harnham is working with a Technology company that is currently working on an exciting new project for the financial industry.
They are using exclusive technology, while constantly developing a new way to manipulate data and improve their output.
The team is growing day by day and due to their success, they are hiring a new team of Senior Data Scientist!
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be working alongside a team of highly skilled Data Scientists and Data engineers. Your responsibilities will be the deployment, testing, and maintenance of these complex analytical algorithms.
- You will be deploying advanced analytical algorithms using AWS.
- You will develop and maintain analytical frameworks to conduct statistical tests using Python and R.
- You will be performing quality control testing for the complex algorithms using Python AWS and R.
- You will be mentoring Junior Data scientist.
- You will implement and ensure that the algorithms are suitable for the large servers of Data, using AWS and Python.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant education on MSc or Ph.D. (statistics, mathematics, economics, or similar).
- Strong background in AWS or alternative Cloud Stack, S3, or AWS Redshift.
- Strong coding and analytical skills using Python, R, and SQL.
- Proven Data Science experience in different industries.
- Confidence in communicating effectively and concisely to a variety of departments and senior members of the team.
- €70,000 - €75,000 Competitive Salary.
- 100% covered pension scheme.
- 27 days Holidays
- Bonus Scheme.
- Working from home option.
- Travel/ Training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.
€70000 - €80000 per annum