Are you an experienced Software Engineer and you are passionate about the space industry? Are you familiar with space product assurance practices? Octagon Professionals is currently looking for a Software PA Support Engineer to join the dynamic and international environment of the European Space Agency. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, read more and apply!
- Contribute to the establishing of the programmatic and technical software PA requirements within the framework of the ESA Software policy;
- Evaluate Contractors' plans, technical specifications and efforts proposed for the execution of the S/W PA programme;
- Monitor and evaluate S/W PA analyses, reports and technical notes;
- Participate to project reviews, meetings, Configuration Control Boards, Non-conformance Review Boards and Software Review Boards;
- Prepare design trade-offs, analyses and reports using metrics to support project decisions;
- Participate to software product evaluations and process assessments;
- Establish and maintain databases to track NCRs, RFWs, action items etc. as required.
- Master's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science with background on Space Engineering;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Familiarity with space product assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools;
- Practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards;
- Knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:
- Configuration management of complex systems;
- Software engineering and PA in critical applications.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Software Engineer, product assurance, PA, Master degree, Computer Science, MSc, ECSS S/W standards, Configuration management