For one of our international clients in the Rotterdam area, we are searching for an experienced supervisor.
In this role you will be managing a team of 10 employees.
- Lead and develop a team of specialists responsible for managing customer support and relationship activities for our key customers and distributors in EMEA
- Manage existing relationships and develop new relationships with the key accounts - you will engage with a wide net of stakeholders at all levels
- Achieve individual and team's performance targets and identify improvements
- Focus on the team's efficiency and productivity
- Develop and link initiatives to the company's roadmap utilizing the existing and/or latest technology to increase performance & customer satisfaction
- Use creative means to drive strong customer engagement
- Customer centric driven mind-set.
- Excellent communicator, organizational skills and people skills.
- Self-starter mentality, enthusiastic team player with ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership with entrepreneurial mind set and pro-active approach.
- Goal and results oriented.
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills.
- 2 to 3 years' supervisor/team leader experience.
- Proven experience in performance management in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Proven experience in team coaching and development.
- Proven experience in managing a successful partnership with external stakeholders.
In this role you will be able to learn and work with multiple business aspects in a young and dynamic environment. This position also offers personal growth & development opportunities.