Our client, a network security solutions company in the Hague is looking for a talented Spanish speaking technical support representative to join their team. They are a provider of easy-to-use, but powerful network protection to thousands of businesses (small and large scale) globaly
The Technical Support Representative provides first level support to customers. The TSR may be required to provide support for authorized resellers, distributors, internet service providers, end-users, prospects, and internal employees. TSR's face customers which have dramatically different levels of technical expertise. The Spanish Technical Support Representative must be able to adjust their level of technical communication to that which is most effective for that particular customer. The TSR must also be capable of effectively and professionally communicating with customers via telephone, email, and web.
- Provide superior customer service and support to all customers by telephone, web, email, fax and chat.
- Ensure that all customer issues assigned to them are properly administered.
- Answer or distribute incoming customer support issues via telephone, web, email, fax, and chat.
- Follow established department protocols for escalation of issues that, for technical or customer management reasons, cannot be resolved within the confines of the TSR role.
- Assist with setup, configuration and troubleshooting of current products and integration with third party products.
- On more complex issues that require in-depth research, TSRs are responsible for coordinating testing with more senior TSR / Support Engineering, or as workload permits, conducting such testing on their own.
- Resolving the customer issue with the assistance of team resources.
- Self-learn technical aspects of company products and third party products as time allows.
- Must be fluent in both speaking and writing in both English and Spanish to include technical phrases and descriptions.
- 1-2 years experience in technical support/helpdesk role troubleshooting TCP/IP, Network Security, Windows, Linux, and Macintosh environments or equivalent education.
- Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent, professional training certifications preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with security protocols such as the IPSec protocol suite and Microsoft's PPTP/L2TP.
- Good working understanding of WAN protocols such as PPP (including PPPoE), DHCP, Frame Relay, etc.
- Strong understanding of basic TCP/IP networking, OSI model, Windows and Macintosh operating systems, PC hardware architecture.
- Strong desire to continue technical education through self-paced training programs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as excellent organizational skills.