The career of a recruitment consultant is challenging, rewarding and fast paced; the harder you work, the more successful you will be. You are required to manage the whole recruitment process through activities such as:
- Sales and business development (acquisition) within the Benelux Marketplace
- Negotiating contracts in both English and Dutch
- Advertising for and interviewing candidates
- Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business
We have further expansion plans into Europe and have fantastic opportunities across the business. Our Amsterdam office is keen to recruit a number of trainee recruitment consultants who are sales focused to further develop our presence in the Benelux marketplace.
What's on offer:
One of the best commission models in the market
Become a €100k earner within 2-3 years
Mapped out career progression – fast-track to management
Intensive and award-winning training and coaching program
Internal competitions & recognition
Company car scheme
Company holidays to 5*destinations
Monthly lunches in top venues
Weekly office “borrel”
Working at an “A* location” in Amsterdam
Amoria Bond is a dynamic, fast-paced Recruitment Consultancy with global offices throughout Europe and Asia and work with clients spanning across over 20 countries.
We believe in providing incentives for all of our employees and this business development role is no exception. We have multiple sales conferences every year to five star destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas and Cannes.
We have monthly rewards for high achievers and we also provide personal incentives to achieve personal ambitions through out unrivalled, uncapped commission scheme. We believe in motivating all members of staff by fully understanding your personal ambitions and life goals!
It is no surprise that Amoria Bond has won numerous awards for excellence across the past seven years. This year we have already been named the ‘Best Recruitment Business’ and received the award for ‘Best In-House Training’ at the Global Recruiter Industry Awards in Europe and Asia Pacific, alongside many other accolades.
- An interest in a commercially based, target driven environment
- B2B sales experience for 6-12 months
- To be goal-oriented and motivated for personal and financial growth
- Drive to develop a career
- Strong fluency (both written and spoken) in Dutch or German or French or a Scandinavian language
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor education or similar
- To live in Amsterdam or close vicinity