Are you passionate about marketing, sales & trainings and eager to join a non-profit international organization in the Amsterdam area? We are currently looking for a respectable and professional assistant to join the marketing & sales team of an esteemed organization that is #1 in providing trainings.
You will be responsible for coordinating, planning and selling respective training courses throughout the world, while maintaining close relationships with the liaising departments, instructors and participants. If you tick off the majority of the boxes below and are interested in moving forward with an application, apply!
Your Main Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing support to the marketing & sales team with all administrative-related tasks;
- Pro-actively acquiring participants for respective courses and qualifying and address potential participants;
- Being the focal point of contact to participants attending training courses and to the trainers who are delivering the courses;
- Maintaining the training department inbox (ex. responding to incoming enquiries, assisting enrolling participants on the website, advise clients, prepare and send invitations etc.);
- Attend to General in-house and on-site course administration, including communications via email, telephone etc.;
- Assist the team in selling: up- and cross selling for existing and new customers and quote requests;
- Responsible for the supervision and administration of e-exams;
- Taking part in team meetings and courses;
- Processing and filling feedback forms, contracts, book orders etc.;
- Ready to assist with administrative and ad-hoc tasks as needed by the Marketing & Sales Department;
- Handling marketing and sales related scheduling while coordinating trainer's rosters with new courses - and documenting all activity in the respective administrative system;
- Assist the team by making and realizing account plans for the key customers and building relationships for customer satisfaction;
- Checking incoming invoices from trainers, and updating relevant information into the respective administration system according to procedures;
- Assisting with all administration concerning the e-learning platform and courses, while following up on marketing campaigns and mailings.
You are required to have:
- Minimum HBO (Bachelor's Degree) level educated, preferably in business administration or disciplines related to sales, marketing, aviation etc.
- A Commercially-inclined and service-oriented mindset;
- Affinity with sales activities and a personal interest for customer relationships;
- Interest in developing professional skills in the field of marketing and sales;
- The ability to take initiative, work independently and anticipate critical work situations;
- Optimal work tempo needed without the risk of quality deterioration;
- Accurate and detail-oriented mindset - work must be done with care;
- Good decision-making skills, while being results driven;
- No 9-5 mentality;
- Positive and respectful attitude towards all your contacts;
- Great organizational and time management skills;
- A Punctual and reliable nature;
- Sense of confidentiality;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
marketing, sales, trainings, non-profit, assistant, admin*, HBO, business administration, customer relationship