– Salary in line with market conditions: 1700 Euro Gross/ month + bonuses
– Working hours: Monday – Sunday: 9 am – 9 pm (rotation shifts)
– Full-time opportunity
– Training provided
– Growing opportunities as from 6 months in the company
– The opportunity to work in an international working environment
– Start date: 10/10/2018
Our client is a leader in the Customer Care Industry located in the center of metropolitan city of Amsterdam. They have offices in more than 33 countries, from France, Italy, Spain till the US, Canada and Nicaragua. And with their international culture and diverse team, they speak more than 60 languages in total.
For their client, an online website who compares flight and hotel prices, they are looking for Dutch speakers to join the Amsterdam office.
– You are a native Dutch speaker and have a fluent level in English
– You have a big interest in the sport industry
– You are a team player
– You are spontaneous and approachable
– You are an enthusiastic and dynamic candidate
– You have clear written and spoken communications skills
– You work organized, accurate and professional
In this role, you will develop yourself an as all-round travel consultant and always provide the best possible support to clients.
– Responsible for incoming inquiries via phone and email
– Having the opportunity to do upselling and cross-selling
– Spot opportunities to promote additional services to customers
– Provide high-quality service and professional customer care
– Identify issues and provide solutions
– Ensure high level of customer satisfaction