For our international client in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for an inspiring Client Manager! This young company provides the best and most creative online solutions for small to medium businesses. In this role, you will be the first and main point of contact for the Finnish customers.
On the one hand, you are able to build up a profound relationship with your customers and on the other hand you collaborate closely with your colleagues from the creative departments.
You speak (near-) native Finnish and are up for a new challenge! This company is very flexible : even if you are available for a couple of months, we look forward to receiving your cv!
As a Finnish Client Manager you are responsible for:
- Pro-actively managing all client contact (questions, requests / inbound, outbound) with the Finnish customers through mail and phone;
- Creating an excellent customer experience;
- Preparing a complete and correct brief for the creative teams and collaborating closely;
- Overseeing the full cycle program and ensuring timely delivery.
The requirements for this position are:
- Native or near native level of Finnish and English;
- Effective and efficient communication skills;
- Experience in account management, customer service or support;
- Interest in online solutions;
- Experience of CRM software is considered a plus;
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment;
- You are well-organized and professional : you can manage multiple projects at a time;
- You are available at least 32 hours/week.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in the Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV’s will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
We offer a long-term full-time or part-time employment opportunity. The salary ranges between €2100 - €2800, based on experience.